Starting a Conversation
Get your quote
At Music Travel Consultants, each program is custom-designed to meet the group's wishes, and, best of all, there are no hidden costs. Simply fill out the form below to start a conversation on a possible trip. Even if you decide not to travel with Music Travel Consultants, be sure to use this Travel Standards Checklist PDF when searching for a travel provider so you and your group may have a safe and worry-free experience.
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm EST/EDT.
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday - Closed
Get tips, tools, and resources that enable you to jump-start a travel program for students who never thought they’d play outside their state or country. Get advice from MTC’s professional staff, its partners, and more. Music Travel Consultants wants you to get the most out of your total travel experience. That’s our commitment to you and to your community.
Frequently asked questions
Please click on the likely category, below, to get answers to your questions. If your query isn’t there, please call us toll free during office hours at 800.616.1112 and we will be happy to help.
- Emergency Information
- Tour Directors
- Parents & Chaperones
- How Do I Sign Up Online?
- International Travel
- Air Travel
- Director's Resource Center
- Travel Insurance
- An Introduction to MTC
- BOA Commercial with Dean Westman
- Tournament of Roses Parade®
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- LBCC Music Tour to New York City
- BOA Commercial Baby vs. Baby
- United Way and MTC
- BOA Commercial with Eric Martin (1)
- BOA Commercial with Eric Martin (2)
- BOA Commercial MTC Celebration
- BOA Commercial with BOA Champs
- MTC Music and Talent Celebration
- Milk Drinkers Travel with MTC
- Interview with Jay Webb
- Interview with Kevin Schuessler
- Interview with Richard Saucedo
- Florence International Music Festival
- Interview with Il Trillo Directors
- Interview with Grady Emmert
- Interview with Rachael Street
- BOA Commercial MTC Cereal
- BOA Commercial Winners