This is Important
Knowing and understanding a traveler’s special needs are critical steps in making that person’s trip a success. Whether the need is to prevent something that triggers a mild allergy, or a severe physical disability, Music Travel Consultant wants to effectively provide the traveler quality care and travel arrangements. Please complete and submit the form, below, and please confirm that you have read and understand the Music Travel Statement. All fields must be filled out. One of our Executive Operations Coordinators will contact you to obtain more details and/or tell you MTC’s plan for your trip. Thank you for your urgent attention to this request.
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm EST/EDT.
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday - Closed
Get tips, tools, and resources that enable you to jump-start a travel program for students who never thought they’d play outside their state or country. Get advice from MTC’s professional staff, its partners, and more. Music Travel Consultants wants you to get the most out of your total travel experience. That’s our commitment to you and to your community.
Frequently asked questions
Please click on the likely category, below, to get answers to your questions. If your query isn’t there, please call us toll free during office hours at 800.616.1112 and we will be happy to help.
- Emergency Information
- Tour Directors
- Parents & Chaperones
- How Do I Sign Up Online?
- International Travel
- Air Travel
- Director's Resource Center
- Travel Insurance
- An Introduction to MTC
- BOA Commercial with Dean Westman
- Tournament of Roses Parade®
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- LBCC Music Tour to New York City
- BOA Commercial Baby vs. Baby
- United Way and MTC
- BOA Commercial with Eric Martin (1)
- BOA Commercial with Eric Martin (2)
- BOA Commercial MTC Celebration
- BOA Commercial with BOA Champs
- MTC Music and Talent Celebration
- Milk Drinkers Travel with MTC
- Interview with Jay Webb
- Interview with Kevin Schuessler
- Interview with Richard Saucedo
- Florence International Music Festival
- Interview with Il Trillo Directors
- Interview with Grady Emmert
- Interview with Rachael Street
- BOA Commercial MTC Cereal
- BOA Commercial Winners