MTC Marching for Youth ChallengeVicky Wielosinski
You are officially invited to participate in the Fall MTC Marching for Youth Challenge!
Marching for Youth
Who: MTC staff, tour directors, volunteers, friends, family, & anyone who loves band and travel!
What: A step challenge to benefit the SYTA Youth Foundation
Where: Wherever you are!
When: Monday, September 30th – Sunday, November 10th
How Much: $30 per participant
Here’s how the challenge will work:
- The Challenge runs throughout the Fall Marching Band Season. Once all participants have reported their steps, half of the total amount raised will be donated to the SYTA Youth Foundation. The top 3 steppers will split the other half of the total (1st place – 30%, 2nd place – 15%, 3rd place – 5%).
- To join: Please send $30 to Vicky Wielosinski via PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org), Venmo (@Victoria-Wielosinski), CashApp ($vewielos) or an alternately arranged method. Payments must be received no later than Sunday, October 13th.
- If you’re on Facebook – Join the Facebook Group, Marching for Youth – A step challenge to benefit the SYTA Youth Foundation, to follow along and report back! (https://www.facebook.com/groups/306587053265254/)
- Your previous week’s steps total must be reported on the Facebook Group every Monday. You will see if you need to “step it up!” Final step totals must be reported on Monday, November 11th. Steps may be counted via the step tracker of your choice and a screenshot or other photo of the week’s total should be posted. (If you are NOT on Facebook, you can text screenshots/photos to Vicky at 317.384.4499)
- Have fun and let’s get marchin’!
We will have a special Grand Nationals Week step challenge, from Monday, November 11 through Sunday, November 17th. More info about that challenge will come at a later date.
Learn more about the SYTA Youth Foundation here: https://sytayouthfoundation.org/
If you are not interested in participating in the Marching for Youth Challenge but would like to make a donation, you can do so here: https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/disneywinendine/vickywielosinski
Email Vicky Wielosinski with any questions.